Served in the past 20 years in senior management positions, including CEO of technology companies and marketing manager of an international company. During the past decade, he has specialized in high-tech investments, consulting start-ups and companies in the traditional industry, and he provides consultation services to international collaboration in the field of innovation. In addition, he is a consultant to the Ministry of Industry and Trade and a director of private and public companies.
Dr. Reichman is a lecturer on entrepreneurship and innovation in Israel and abroad, including, among others, at the Hebrew University (in the Executive Innovation & Entrepreneurship program of the School of Business Administration) and lectured at the Volcani Center, the Faculty of Agriculture, the Engineers Association and the Samsung Research Center in Seoul.
He has served as a mentor at Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centers and Accelerators, at the Hebrew University, the Lev Institute, and the Interdisciplinary Center. In addition, he lectures and accompanies programs for young entrepreneurs.
- He holds a doctorate in chemistry from the Hebrew University.
- Graduate of the course for directors at Tel Aviv University’s School of Business Administration.
- In addition, he is Business and organizational / management coach.
- Author of the book “Our Start-Up”.
- He is an IDF major (res.), and in the past was a commander in an elite IDF unit.